Thursday 12 January 2012

::I'm 5W 6D::

Assalamualaikum....

Hi uols.... I'm 5W 6D now....

Thanks Allah...for this great oppurtunity to live in this world...and to seek for the day after....



Nice to meet you...

Please pray for my healthiness and may i become a great mukmin..... InsyaAllah...

I love uols... Thanks for being a great muslim too...

May my mommy stay healthy and strong too...

I love my mommy and daddy so much... For their pray... For their patience waiting for me....

Thank you to all that non stop pray for us...

Especially to nenek, opah and atuk... I love you so much...

May Allah showered you with bless and happiness...

Thanks again my Lord... Alhamdulillah...

XOXO;
Someone in my mommy womb
Kuala Lumpur
12 January 2012

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment